Our people are different
"Advising the owners of private businesses is not for everybody. It takes a special person:"Read more...
"Advising the owners of private businesses is not for everybody. It takes a special person:"
- You will need a passion for understanding how a privately owned business works
- You need great communication skills for working within your team, reporting to directors and dealing on a highly confidential level directly with business owners
- You need to develop strong taxation, accounting and advisory skills relevant to client business with 20-200 employees
- You must have a passion to learn and grow – our Excellence Groups need great people to drive knowledge and maintain our technical edge
Listen to our people
» Click to close
Fordham people help business owners solve their problems and plan their futures
Industry leading knowledge and skills
To maintain Fordham at the forefront of specialist knowledge, we have Centres of Excellence in:
- Taxation change and understanding
- Business management and advice
- Economic environment and client impact
- Wealth accumulation and retirement
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Franchising systems
- Retail motor industry
Naturally, this is in addition to normal training, coaching and mentoring.
Unique roles in a unique firm
This is not your average accounting career!
With Fordham, you are part of a group of people who are proud to be the “champions of the business owner” in Australia.
We help the right people to become trusted advisors, setting them apart from the average accountant.
We give our people the methodology and the support to be their best … so that we can be the best in our market.